|Category||Birth Year||Regular Fee
Begins (August 22/21)
4 years old
5 years old
6 years old
7-8 years old as of
7-8 years old only
9 - 10 years old
11 - 12 years old
*For the Under 7 categories, these are suggested birth years but consider the skill level of your child when selecting the program.
** Season Commitments:
- All Families with only 1 player at the Under 7 have 1 Bingo commitment.
- All Families with only 1 player at the Under 9, Under 11 or Under 13 have 2 Bingo commitments
- All Families with 2 or more players in any division have a maximum of 3 Bingo commitments.
- NO Club Fee
- Fundraising commitment of $70 for Under 7, $130 for Under 9 / Under 11 / Under 13
The late fee is an additional $50.00. Late fees pertain to registrations received after August 22, 2021, for players that have been members of SCHC in the past. NEW members to SCHC will not pay late fees.
In providing a high-quality hockey program, St. Charles Hockey Club has ONE Club-wide equal participation fundraiser that pays for the additional focused development that is offered only at SCHC. At St. Charles, our vision is to provide high-level programming that will mold and shape our children into well-rounded individuals, future leaders, and great athletes that will give them the tools to succeed in life.
There is no Club Fee for 2021/2022
At the Under 9, Under 11, and Under 13 levels, instead of collecting and fundraising throughout the year, SCHC collects the $130 fundraiser upfront and provides each player 13 fundraiser tickets/booklet in October.
At the Under 7 level, SCHC collects the $70 fundraiser during registration upfront and provides each player with 7 fundraiser tickets/booklet in October.
What you sell is what you keep! Your Fundraiser is fully refundable!!!
This Raffle fundraiser pays for the amazing development that you will receive at SCHC.
- Extra Weekly Practice Ice - more than any other Club
- Professional Goalie training
- No Hidden Club cash calls or additional fundraising! Everything is upfront!
- Equal fundraising and development for all players
- Recoupable by Fundraising by selling raffle tickets