Who has to work the mandatory bingo?
- All Under 7 players have 1 mandatory minor hockey week or Jamboree commitment.
- All Families with only 1 player at the Under 7 ( Years 2015/2014) have 1 Bingo commitment.
- All Families with only 1 player at the Under 9, Under 11 or Under 13 have 1 Bingo commitments
- All Families with 2 or more players in any division (excluding development) have 2 Bingo commitments.
What is the procedure for booking the mandatory bingo?
- Sign up for a Bingo by selecting one of the available slots here.
- Deposit Cheques (Undated and payable to St Charles Hockey Club)
- One bingo commitment - $250
- Two bingo commitments - $400
- Cheques will be collected at evaluations by the directors. Failure to provide your cheque will result in your child missing the last evaluation skate.
- If you have not provided a deposit cheque or signed up for a bingo/volunteer commitment your child will not be allowed on the ice when the season begins.
- It is your responsibility to record which date your bingo/volunteer commitment occurs.
- A reminder is sent out approximately two weeks prior to the bingo date. After this reminder occurs there will be no further reminders sent out.
- Reminders for other volunteer commitments are dependant on the organizer.
- If the Bingo slots are full, you must sign up for one or more (depending on how many commitments need fulfilling) of the following volunteer commitments:
- Minor Hockey Week Chairperson (January)
- Hockey Tournament (TBD)
What is the procedure for working the mandatory bingo?
- Bingos are from 4:45 pm till Midnight at Castledowns Bingo Hall (12222 137 Avenue)
- You are unable to leave the bingo hall at any time during your shift.
- All workers must be 18 years of age.
- Dinner is provided in your scheduled break-time.
- Failure to show up for your shift will result in your bingo deposit being cashed.
- If your bingo cheque does not clear the bank, your child will not be allowed on the ice.
For inquiries regarding Bingos please email our Bingo Director Miranda Menard at firstname.lastname@example.org