Who has to work the mandatory bingo?
- All Families with only 1 player at the JR / SR Timbits division have 1 Bingo commitment in addition to MHW
- All Families with only 1 player at the Novice, Atom or Peewee Division have 2 Bingo commitments
- All Families with 2 or more players in any division (excluding development) have 3 Bingo commitments.
What is the procedure for booking the mandatory bingo?
- Sign up for a Bingo by selecting one of the available slots here.
- If you registered online, you must follow up your registration by arranging to drop off cheques with the Bingo Director.
- An undated deposit cheque of $400 per volunteer commitment must be submitted to reserve your bingo date/volunteer commitment, payable to St Charles Hockey Club.
- If you have not provided a deposit cheque or signed up for a bingo/volunteer commitment your child will not be allowed on the ice when the season begins. (Deadline: October 1, 2019)
- It is your responsibility to record which date your bingo/volunteer commitment occurs.
- A reminder is sent out approximately two weeks prior to the bingo date. After this reminder occurs there will be no further reminders sent out.
- Reminders for other volunteer commitments are dependant on the organizer.
- If the Bingo slots are full, you must sign up for one or more (depending on how many commitments need fulfilling) of the following volunteer commitments:
- Minor Hockey Week Chairperson (January)
- Spring Break Tournament (March)
What is the procedure for working the mandatory bingo?
- Bingos are from 4:45 pm till Midnight at Castledowns Bingo Hall (12222 137 Avenue)
- You are unable to leave the bingo hall at any time during your shift.
- All workers must be 18 years of age.
- Dinner is provided in your scheduled break-time.
- Failure to show up for your shift will result in your bingo deposit being cashed.
- If your bingo cheque does not clear the bank, your child will not be allowed on the ice.
For inquiries regarding Bingos please email our Bingo Director Evan Franiel at firstname.lastname@example.org