Friday, December 27, 2019 to Sunday, December 29, 2019
Friday Draw - 945831 - $258
Saturday 2pm - 619450 - $243
Saturday 8pm - 687543 - $393
Sunday Morning Draw - 0687956 - $150
Sunday 7pm draw - 7130078 - $100
Simply supper 903885
rabbit hill 913710
calaway park 904045
comic strip 904271
oilers - 903841
tumblr - 903994
tumblr - 904252
candy cake - 903871
Wine - 904283
teeth white - 904072
WELCOME TO THE ST. CHARLES GRINCHMAS TOURNAMENT
Tournament headquarters located at the Castledown Arena
- Silent Auction, 50/50, jerky sales will be located at the Castledown Arena
- Rink managers at the other locations from the St. Charles Hockey Club
- Swag bags will be provided to the teams at their first game
- Player of the game / Heart & Hustle awards will be awarded during the tournament
- Only Peewee winners will receive medals
- Results and standings are located at http://stcharleshockey.com/tournament/400/
- Teams will be guaranteed three games in a round robin format plus a FINAL game
- Round Robin games will be the same time of 3 - 15 minute stop time periods. NO TIMEOUTS
- Round Robin Games tied at the end of regulation will result in one point. NO OT
- Final Game will be 15 / 15 / 20 min stop time. NO TIMEOUTS
- Regardless of the games score, the 5 minute / 2 minute drop clock procedure is to be used when time is insufficient to complete the game on schedule
- Rules for the games will adhere to EMHA and Hockey Alberta Standards; the referees will have final say on all rulings. Teams must be registered with Hockey Alberta and be in good standing.
- Each team must provide a scorekeeper for each game. Ref fees are included in tournament fees.
- Poor sportsmanlike conduct on a referee or from a coach or player will NOT be tolerated and will dealt with via a disciplinary committee.
- Top Game sheet (original must be returned by home team to rink manager
- Any Player receiving 3 penalties during one game will be ejected from that game, depending on the severity, a further suspension may occur.
- Final Games will be posted on Saturday evening as pool games finish. Out of town teams will play earlier. http://stcharleshockey.com/tournament/400/games
- Tie Breaker Rules
- The team with the best record between the tied teams (Head to Head games)
- The team with more wins
- The team with the least losses
- The team with the best goals for minus goals against
- The teams with the most goals for
- The team with the least goals against
- Coin toss
- Games ending in a tie will be decided by a 3-player shoot out.
- Home Team decides who shoots first.
- If tied after 3 shooters, sudden death shoot out will continue where the each team has one shot